Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's Hard to Wear A Mask...



"What you see is what you get.."
- I don't think so..

On the outside, I am laughing
But inside, I am crying
I maybe smiling
But I am really dying

It's hard to for me to express my true emotions
To show them what I truly feel
It's hard to show them everything
'Coz I know they will never understand

Do you know who I am?
Beyond the MASK that I wear
I bet you didn't know
How much tears I have shed

Though on the outside, I might look joyous and happy
That today I am well and merry
Still you cannot foresee
The DYING part of ME..

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa, though your poem obviously incarnates solitude, I truly admire the apparent beauty in your verse.

    Keep on writing because it will make you a better writer in the future. Always bear in mind that good writers are made, for writing is an exceptional skill that can be honed by allowing your imaginative character to be vigilant in all the things that you see and experience.

    Happy blogging! I am certain, that you have a bright potential as a writer. Just be inventive and original. Likewise, remember to always read an assortment of different writers’ opus for it will make you understand that there are other worlds beside yours. I assure you, you’ll thank God for endowing you the gift of writing which others don’t possess no matter how hard they inscribe their pens.

    Tito Dennis is proud of you.

    ReplyDelete